CS Executive Online Classes
The CS course at the Executive level (ICSI: Executive Examination) consists of only theoretical examinations. There are 8 subjects arranged into 5 papers of 100 marks each.
To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers again.
There are certain exemptions in cases where the student has failed the examination but has obtained high marks in one or more papers.
A student has to get through these to be eligible to go for the next level i.e. INTERMEDIATE.
Each paper 3 hours-100 Marks
CS: Executive Programme – Module I
- Paper 1: Company Laws [100 marks]
- Paper 2: Cost and Management Accounting [100 marks]
- Paper 3: Economics and Commercial Laws [100 marks]
- Part A: Economic Laws (70 Marks)
- Part B: Commercial Laws (30 Marks)
- Paper 4: Tax Laws and Practice [100 Marks]
- Part A: Income Tax and Wealth Tax (70 Marks)
- Part B: Service Tax and Sales Tax (30 Marks)
CS: Executive Programme – Module II
- Paper 5: Company Accounts and Auditing Practices [100 marks]
- Part A: Company Accounts (70 Marks)
- Part B: Auditing Practices (30 Marks)
- Paper 6: Capital Markets and Securities Laws [100 marks]
- Part A: Capital Markets (60 Marks)
- Part B: Securities Laws (40 Marks)
- Paper 7: Industrial, Labour and General Laws [100 marks]
- Part A: Industrial and Labour Laws (70 Marks)
- Part B: General Laws (30 Marks)