CS Foundation Online Classes
The CS course at the Foundation level (ICSI: Foundation Examination) consists of only theoretical examinations. There are 8 subjects arranged into 5 papers of 100 marks each.
To pass a student has to obtain a minimum of 40% in each paper and an aggregate of 50% in all the papers together, failing which the student has to reappear in all the papers again.
There are certain exemptions in cases where the student has failed the examination but has obtained high marks in one or more papers.
A student has to get through these to be eligible to go for the next level i.e. INTERMEDIATE.
Each paper 3 hours-100 Marks
- Paper 1:
English and Business Communication [100 marks]
- Part A: English (40 Marks)
- Part B: Business Communication (60 Marks)
- Paper 2:
Basic Economics and Business Environment [100 marks]
- Part A: Basic Economics (70 Marks)
- Part B: Business Environment (30 Marks)
- Paper 3:
Financial Accounting [100 marks]
- Paper 4:
Elements of Business Laws and Management [100 marks]
- Part A: Elements of Business Laws (50 Marks)
- Part B: Elements of Management (50 Marks)
- Paper 5: Information Systems and Quantitative Techniques [100 marks]
- Part A: Information Systems (50 Marks)
- Part B: Quantitative Techniques (50 Marks)